Friday, December 16, 2005

Five Point Someone!

Read this awesome book called Five Point Someone.. What NOT to do at IIT by Chetan Bhagat. Terribly funny book. Its about the four years of education at IIT that three misguided guys go through. Extremely down to earth book, describes a lot of what one goes through in college. My sis who was sitting next to me preparing for one of her entrance exams however thinks I've gone nuts. I was laughing out loud at many points when I was reading this book, that she thinks I have a loose screw.

This is the first book in a long time that I have sat and read at a stretch. I couldn't put the book down. Boy.. how much I miss reading. I wonder if its just the lack of books which cater to my taste, or if it's just me these days. In Colorado, I hardly seem to have the time (or is it patience??) to sit down and read a book. Ofcourse, I had my mom hovering around me giving me all sorts of snacks and food when I was intently reading the book. I can't think of getting up and making something for myself when I'm totally into a book. Sigh.. The simple pleasures of living at home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home