Friday, August 05, 2011

San Francisco - there's something about the city

There's something about the city. There's something about driving into the city in the morning for work. The air is crisp. The breeze is nippy. There's an almost palpable excitement in the atmosphere. I love the first view of the city from 280 when I'm on my way to the Marina bay. My adrenalin pumps every morning without fail. Feels like progress. Feels like a million bucks.

I will miss the city, when our San Francisco office moves to Belmont completely in the next couple of months. The next work trip to the US will not be as exciting.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ranjani Shanker said...

And you blogged! Nice note on SF.. And whenever your next trip is, I'll still be in SF hopefully so we'll make sure your trip is exciting :D

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, my friend, are far from a Rhapsodist.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home