Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Some things never change!

I spent the first day of my return to India mostly vegetating at home. However, it was a very interesting day! I spent a major part of it reclaiming my territory at home. This ofcourse, involved some haggling with my sis over cupboard shelf space. Over the last five years when I've been away from home, she had slowly taken over the space left by me. Now, I'm back to make her life a living hell.. muwahahahaha. * smiling with an evil grin *.

Ofcourse, I hate to keep reminding myself that I'm 26 now and she's 24 now (and not to mention.. a dentist). But its nevertheless a lot of fun to haggle with her. Just before going to sleep last night, I realized how much of this I missed. We had a good laugh over it last night. I think somethings never change!

p.s. I gave myself a pat on my back for not doing the same with my 93 year old grandmom. I decided to leave her in peace and take things up only with my mom and sis :-P

4 Comments:

Blogger Wundergal said...

Hey Manu,
Great to know u r back in Chennai...I'll be there on April 1st. I have asked the Chennaiites to plan up something on that day... Hope u can make it!
-S

10:34 PM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

@soopah pissed
School starts on April 15th.. hopefully you won't be pissed like this till then ;-).

@wundergal
Hey, yeah.. I'm already in touch with the Chennai folks. I"ll be there for sure for the meeting. I'm also meeting up with those guys this weekend. I will try and get some pics!

1:11 AM  
Blogger FSN 3.0 said...

Your sis is not 25 yet.She's 24. She will turn 25 only this year!! DUUDE!!!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Oops.. You are right. Correction!

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home