Tuesday, May 09, 2006

First major assignment done!

Phew.. Just finished the Jones.Blair case study assignment for the Marketing class. My group and I just turned it in about 20 minutes ago. What a relief it is to be done with it! Ofcourse, that is not any indication of our grades. I have no clue how we've performed. It is a little unnerving for me coming from an Engineering background to attempt an assignment where there is no one right answer. I guess it will take some time!
A lot of arguing, a lot of ideas (good ones and absurd ones), many hours coming up with alternatives, a few hours trying to poke holes into the proposed ideas to make it fool proof. I got much closer to my group at the end of the assignment. It was a great learning experience!

Here's a pic of my group taken during the previous case study discussion at the Atrium..




Edit : Picture of us victoriously dropping the assignment into the drop box!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

phew....my reaction post the assignment was exactly the same....

though im sure there are a lot more phews in store for us over the course of this year!!!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its the same every year! btw, was this the gillette case? we spent 2 1/2 days on it.
~Pavit

4:26 PM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Akshit..
lol, I don't think it will take us this much effort after he gave us some sort of thinking structure today!

Pavit..
Nice of you to drop by.. This was the Jones.Blair case. Don't know if we have the gillette case this year. How's the new job?

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home