Thursday, May 18, 2006

ISB Elections, Mid-terms and ofcourse the After Party!

The results are out, and the new president is the candidate I supported. I'm happy for that. Hopefully the other two candidates will contest for other posts and contribute to the student community with their enthusiasm.
I will be contesting for post of the Director of Student Life Council. It looks like the most contested position for now. I counted about 8 people who are interested. I don't know how many of them actually filed their nominations today!

In the meanwhile, the mid-terms loom large tomorrow. Two exams out of which I'm decently prepared for one and unprepared for the other at this point. I'll have to put mega-fight over the other subject tonight.

The spouses of students have taken pity on us and have organized a huge bash for the entire student community tomorrow after the mid-terms. It's going to be one hell of a stress breaker. I think there will be maximum attendance tomorrow. They have a dress code of coming in matching colours with another person (male or female). It will be fun!

Okay, back to my books. The campus looks so deserted now, it almost looks like we're in mourning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home