Monday, June 19, 2006

BadStrat

After 12 hours of slogging it out and turning in decisions, we returned home to sleep.
2 days later (after one brilliant Arabic Theme party at SV3), I wake up to the results of the markets reacting to all our decisions.

End results : WE GOT SCREWED.

Something we did is made us lose market share. We dropped from the largest market share before our decision, to the lowest market share. Now, we have to do some damage control.

EDIT :
Some pictures taken at 4.00a.m. after my group's decision was done and we went to bug Chetan's group.

This was them making their decisions peacefully before we went there.


This was them, after we landed.


p.s. For some reason, I think the umbrellas reminded Sam of a beach, and hence the "Beach Boy" pose in the last picture!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - u gotta give someone credit.....after all there was one group which was solely responsible for yr fall in market share!!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Lol Akshit. Actually, I'll have to correct my statement. There's something I DIDN"T do, which made me loose market share. You don't get credit for anything. :-P

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home