Friday, June 09, 2006

Rest!

Here I am. Done with my exams and relaxing for 4 days. No particular agenda. Woke up at 8.15am, worked out for an hour, had breakfast. Slept. Woke up, had lunch. Slept.

AND THEN! One of my friends here at ISB comes online from Bangalore (she's gone back for the break). I don't think I can sleep anymore after this conversation!


S.T: know what i got the global eco book home....thought i wud die of guilt of not studying while u ppl are !!! anyways was flipping pages and came across an article
S.T.: which talked abt palm meadows...blr...thats where i stay
S.T.: so was mighty kicked!

Me: WHAT?? YOU"RE ALREADY READING NEXT TERM'S BOOKS??
Me: well, wait till the whole world hears about this

S.T.: oh come on!!! i really dont care what u tell to the world!!!

Me: good good

S.T.: u shud check that article out...its got photo and all too!


God save me in the next term!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - was this the girl sitting next to me....dont tell me she is already reading term 2 stuff!!!

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what else did u expect of me u fools !! ;)

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
When did u graduate from SVCE? I graduated in 1996
- AK

2:10 AM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Akshit!
Spot on with the guess!!

Anonymous,
I graduated from SVCE in 1997.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home