Monday, November 27, 2006

Elated!

I got my new 70-300mm Nikor lenses. Thanks to Doc! He got me these from Delhi. I was in two minds to shell out the money for these lenses or not. TOTALLY worth it!

I took my camera out to the Atrium to give the lenses a workout. Helped me pull-off some great pics!

Of course, it also helped that there was good lighting in the Atrium and there were people colorfully clothed! Everyone typically is happy on the first day of the term!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89015180@N00/sets/72157594394130072/

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures... :)

1:34 AM  
Blogger Venkat said...

Too good man. Your lenses rock. Looking fwd to many more high quality pics---

7:52 AM  
Blogger ankur said...

aaaaaahhhhhh...!! sweet shit..!!! is this the ED one...???

and what camera do u hv...???

5:01 PM  
Blogger ankur said...

and experiment with the dof..!! u will do good with that...!! awesome snaps though...

5:03 PM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Hey Ankur. I have a Nikon D70. It previously had only a 28-80 lens.
I don't know what you mean by ED though.

Yeah, I've been experimenting with the DOF stuff. I see that in your fence picture :-). I think you mean something similar to that?

I shall post a picture up where I did get some good DOF stuff!

12:38 AM  
Blogger ankur said...

yeah...the fence picture wud be something close. though not quite..!! the dof is a really sexy thing if u can master it..!!

do show me the pic. will be really interested. keep clicking dude..

9:57 PM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Shit man. Can't find that pic. I had shot it long time back. A real close-up picture of my keyboard. Sweeping focus.

I think you mean something like
http://kalyanvarma.net/photography/images/brt_monitor_juv_459.jpg

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home