Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mock Interview & later..

Well.. Google dinged me. Not surprising. I sort of expected it at the end of the interviews I guess. I didn't get a good feel for the interviewer and so I guess they didn't get a good feel for me either. I also realized how much more I need to put into my interview preparation during the interview. Sigh. Miles to go before I sleep.. Miles to go before I sleep. Well, now to try and join some of Google's competition and kick some butt from there!

We had a mock interview session conducted by the placement cell. The session further drove home the point of me needing to prepare much better. The next 1 month is going to be crucial. Need to brush up all my core-term courses also.

If I were to give any advice to the next batch students, PLEASE make sure you write a one pager for every core-term subject highlighting the key take-aways from the subject. It would've come really handy now during the placement season if I had done that!

ZS Associates was here for their pre-placement talks today. Pretty impressive stuff.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home