Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shortlists start flowing in..

So, the top two consulting firms release their shortlists. The top company actually picked 19 non-deans listers out of their 41 long shortlist. Pretty healthy ratio I would say. The other company ofcourse, picked mostly dean's listers. Glad to see that they stuck by their word of not picking only the dean's listers especially when a lot of people here have proved beyond doubt that they add value on another diverse scale.

I wish all those shortlisted very good luck. Looking forward to you guys getting into these big big consulting firms. And then.. hehehe.. hopefully I'll hire you guys one day.. and give you a lot of shit!

Just kidding.

Lot of excitement on campus about the coming recruiting season. Lots of people excited about being shortlisted. Others are disappointed at not making it to the short list. Today, Microsoft held their PPT. They have some roles that I'd be interested in applying for. Let see what the future holds for me :-)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

manu, all the best to you guys. the initial couple of weeks will be a stressful period. just believe in yourself and keep your cool.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Hey Karthik..
I'm doing okay. Don't think these things bother me that much. Plus, I do have a couple of shortlists.
I think some of the people most stressed out at this point are the people with least work-ex.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home