Friday, December 22, 2006

Solstice 2006 is here.

The annual ISB Alumni meeting is here. This weekend, the alums are all on campus. I hear that more than a 100 alums from the 2006 batch will be here. I also hear that the founding batch is going to be here too. Its their 5th anniversary reunion.
I"m really excited. We have great parties planned for this weekend. Its going to be fun.

Other than that, I had my first interview of the placement season. It was a phone interview for Google. Hopefully I'll make it to the next round. I hope there won't be more than 8-9 interview rounds. Next ones will probably be in person and they will be a whole different ball game. Much tougher. Much more strenuous I've heard.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chiranth Channappa said...

good luck for google!

did you have to make major changes to your resume?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Thank you.

Hmm, yeah, a few things here and there. Balanced it out a little more.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home