Sunday, January 28, 2007

Placement Prep - The buzz on campus.

Everyone is seriously into their preparations for placement week. The whole campus is buzzing with groups meeting up to prepare for some common interest fields. Mock interviews, mock group discussions, mock day 1 (where you have 8-9 interviews in a single day), mock me, mock you.. its all happening here on campus :-).
I am part of 3 different preparation groups each geared to a different concentration. However, I don't feel like I"m doing justice to anything :-).

3 weeks to go for placement week. Lots of people are nervous. Lots of people are having sleepless nights. Lots of people are cursing themselves for doing 4 courses this term.

I'm just lazing around. Watched 3 movies over the last 2 days. I haven't done any serious preparation or anything yet. I've revised like 3 chapters from one of the easiest core-term subjects. Others have revised every core-term subject 3 times. I get a good 8 hours of sleep every day.

However, I haven't been totally useless. I've been going to the gym regularly these days. Spend about 1.5 hours everyday. I've started running again to fit back into my suit which I just before I got here to ISB. I've gained close to 7kgs since I got here to ISB. Sarovar feeds us unadulterated pure fat! I also got my suit dry cleaned. Gave myself 2 brownie points for doing that before everyone else did. So, a little content with myself.

Now to go eat and go to catch up with that 9th hour of sleep I didn't get last night!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home