Saturday, December 31, 2005

Random Musing - 1

Too many arbit ideas/thoughts floating around. I think I will start a separate section head for some of these thoughts.

My sis (who is a dentist) was talking to me about my uncle and aunt (both doctors) handling very high number of patients in a day. They even perform a number of surgeries in a day. She says that its very difficult and requires inhuman effort to do something like that. To quote her exact words..

"You have no idea as to how much adrenalin is pumping through your body when you are handling a normal patient. Imagine that much adrenalin being pumped through your body for extended periods of time because of the intensity of the task at hand. Imagine how tired you would get?"

I'd have never realized this fact if my sis hadn't told me. Interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home