Sunday, May 20, 2007

13-year old CEO?

You know how we always feel that younger is sometimes "smarter". I know that I sound like a 50 year old now.. but it is true. I have been observing this for a few years now, even while playing computer games against my nephews while visiting them at the Bay Area. I remember when they were about 8-9 year olds, I used to kick their butts even in new games that I hadn't played before, and they've been playing it for a while. When they were 9-10 years old, it wasn't that easy to beat them, even in games that that were new to both parties. In fact, I had to wake up early morning and practice a bit, so that I'd appear to nonchalantly beat them whenever I played them. Even then, they'd beat me a few times. One might argue that they're from a different generation, but I'd say that they're not too different from me. I've been playing computer/video games from when I was a kid, and I've been decent if not pretty good at them. So, that argument doesn't really hold water in this case.

So, why not a 13-year old entrepreneur?

Here's an article I read somewhere.. and I first couldn't believe it. I don't think I could talk the way he (Anshul Samar) does, out of a premiere B-school. Check out the link below.. and make sure you watch the video where the kid talks about his company's product.

Link : Elementeo’s 13-year-old CEO, highlight of TiECON

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home