Sunday, December 16, 2007

Chennai Ultimate Frisbee Tournament

Finally, the first Ultimate Frisbee tournament in Chennai is done! It was so much fun organizing and participating in it. It actually brought in 40 players for the tournament. We split into 4 teams and practiced hard for almost 2 months. Everyone showed ultimate enthusiasm. It was a big deal to us, and looks like it reflected in every newspaper in town. Here are a few articles that came up in the big newspapers. I think there are a couple more which I'm trying to get my hands on. Will post them when I get a hold of them!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hats off to you for making this happen in the first place! :-) Being a part of it felt simply awesome! wishing we have more of such things in the future....

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second whatever Nithya has said.It was a great show and even spectators like me had great fun!

Keep Ultimate Frisbee going!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"karan karan" nu orae Karan Johar range ku pottutaanga...

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home