Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My feet are tired, but my soul is rested



I was thinking about what title to give this picture which I had shot when I was sitting around in my room in China. The title "The lonely traveller" came into mind. But then I chucked it, thinking it sounds too looney and depressing. Didn't want to encourage any negativity!

Then, one of the kids at Ahmedabad had given me this small hand-made wall hanging (which now hangs in my cube) which has the words "My feet are tired, but my soul is rested". Perfect!!

Oh.. about this picture.. I walked into the room and kicked-off my shoes. Sat down on the couch and realized that I loved the room lighting. So, sprawled out on the floor (in my suit) and was clicking away these pics. I'm sure it was quite an ungainly sight to see a full grown male in a suit and socks sprawled out on the floor shooting a picture of his shoes! But hey, I'm proud of this shot!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Abhinav Vinayakh Shankar said...

Shining, shimmering shoes in shanghai!

9:41 AM  
Blogger T said...

Mate, why do you want us to imagine such scenes?

But, yeah, neat shot!

2:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shoes!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home