Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nice read

One of my friends showed me this blog she'd been reading for a while now. This is the blog of someone who has also moved back to India after being a while in the US.

Pretty good stuff. I like her style of writing. Found her posts on "I'm getting married" very cool.. Check them out here.

A must read.. the entire section above.

Su - whoever you are.. it's amazing how you can admit to yourself and to the world outside about how exactly you feel. It takes a lot of guts and I guess that's why you are appreciated so much! :-)

[Edit] Loved this post on One life, two scenarious. Hahahaha! Come on you desis.. I'm willing to bet that there aren't any of you who haven't thought about this!! Admit it!

[Edit 2] Also enjoyed reading the following posts (titles paraphrased by me :-P)
Then and now..
Embarrassed to admit that I"m not single anymore
Would you like to join me for a walk? I'm headed that way?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Su said...

Thank you so much. Wow, a whole blog post dedicated to my oh-so-humble blog. Thanks. You made my day :) And my week I guess.

Just added you to my page.

Here's to more blog love

4:25 PM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Lol. Keep blogging!

6:40 PM  
Blogger sandhya said...

Its a really small world after all! I figured the mystery su-licious!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Yi Bhopal said...

Dude ......... This blog doesnt seem to exist!! At least the links dont work anymore ......

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home