Monday, May 22, 2006

Mandal-ized!

A student at ISB got these pictures from his/her friends at AIIMS. The students at AIIMS were protesting against the proposed increase in reservation.
Seems like a pretty brutal reaction from the government towards a non-violent strike.

I feel a little cut-off from the rest of the world these days 'cause I really am finding it difficult to set aside time to read news! Not that I am studying all the time. But somehow I just don't seem to find time to catch up on news/blogs!

Disclaimer : I have no way of verifying facts/info about these events. I heard that the press was under restraints to write about this one. Decide for yourself after looking at these pictures.

Someone has started an E-Petition here. Sign it if you feel strongly about this.













p.s. Kudos to the photographer whoever he/she is. Very powerful pictures.

10 Comments:

Blogger yashovardhan gupta said...

nice pictures, the guy in the orange photo is my collegemate - and add a link to my blog

9:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

credit the photographer please. Its unethical to reproduce without crediting.

3:49 AM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

I would, if I knew. I never claimed them to be my pictures.. All I got was a forward from one of the students here.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

R u guys out of your bloody minds... 'credit the photographer... nice pictures, powerful pics... can any of you even make the effort of trying to find out wat's happening after u see these compelling pictures!

Bloody fools!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Mr. Anonymous. If you want to write about it, please go ahead and write about. Not everyone may feel as strongly about it as you do.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Artful Badger said...

Thanks for the link. I am linking to your photos. Hope you don't mind :)..

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manu - get a life!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we organize a smally rally in NY for Caste Free India ?

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we organize a smally rally in NY for Caste Free India ?

1:11 AM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Anonymous..
I don't live in the US anymore!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home