Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekend flies by!

The weekend after the mid-terms flies by!! Well, it wasn't exactly a big weekend anyway. Had exams till Saturday evening! Spent the evening and today with my parents. They were here to visit. It was fun having them around. It was my mom's first time on a flight (and my dad's second.. 25 years after his first)! It was a great feeling to hear her talk about it. Some of the small pleasures of life! Ofcourse, she still feels I called them up more regularly when I was in America! Don't know why, but I find myself having personal time only late nights here at ISB.. and by that time they're asleep! The group assignments and other friends/groups take over during the day! Anyway, they had fun looking around the campus too. Took a lot of pictures with them. It was interesting to observe their reaction to ISB :-). I think that my mom was a little intimidated! But she handled it well for someone with very little exposure to the outside world. Overall, I think she had fun.

Now.. for the 2nd half of the term. Many many assignments, many many cases! And need to prepare for the 2nd half better! I got screwed in my exams!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vinay Pandey said...

really loved the sincerity in your post mate. Could relate to it esp since my parents are visiting in the next term break..
Good luck for the 2nd half of T3!

2:50 AM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Hey resolute,
Its all part of the game :-)

Cheers!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home