Tuesday, September 05, 2006

And the grind continues..

Exams and term break flew by. A quick trip to Chennai recharged my batteries. Term 4 started yesterday and is already in full swing. Somehow, with both PAEV and ELP happening, I suddenly feel like I'm in class all the time. I attended 6 hours of class and 3 meetings yesterday, and crashed straight away after that. Burnt out. This morning I wake up, and I was running even before I sat up from my bed and put my feet on the ground.. One ELP interview later, here I am sitting in an ELP class wondering what the heck is happening. I have another class, and a couple of meetings lined up. I have the pre-read for the one class I have left for the day. I hear that there is 25 points for Class Participation in that class. So, skipping the pre-read is out of question considering the fact that I score most of my grade points on CP :-). Exams.. well, thats an entirely different story.
I hope the term cycle takes over, and make this week a little less hectic!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ford Prefect said...

blogging in class aye ?? Now that sounds familiar ;-)... Wait till Mr. "Kinda part of" comes ... Hes gonna drive you nuts ...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Rhapsoder said...

Lol.. who's that Ford Prefect?? I don't recognize him from the quote!

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like how Prof. Rao (PRCG) drove you Ford? :-)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home